Multiple stools
I haven't faced any problem in particular. But I get stool multiple times a day (2-3) and many times just after I have food. Is this normal? I am having same for last 6-8 years. And i dont remember before that. Suggest.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

No clearly, Ayurved shares such pts though r healthy need to be for their digestion.. N guided for diet n Rasayan Therapy. Till u consult with AYURVEDIC opinion plz pop 2tab of ajmodadi piwder/vati, twice with warm buttermilk after food for 8 days

Yes it might be normal for few people...but still if you want to get evaluated you can consult a gastroenterologist...