Multiple sclerosis
I have been taking weekly interferon beta 1a injections since may. But for the last few days I have struggled to balance my body. I found that my legs have become weaker. My appointment with doctor is on 24oct. Is it normal during interferon treatment? Thank you

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... I can understand your problem... You think this is side effect, but this could also be due to progression... Since multiple sclerosis is non curable disease.. Only neurologist can help you in this situation ... With immunotherapy and physiotherapy condition can improve......