Multiple sclerosis
I am taking interferon beta 1a weekly injections since may. Since the past few days I am affected by lack of strength in legs due to which I am finding difficulty in walking straight. My appointment with neurologist is on 24oct. Is it normal during treatment? Thank you

Hello there..... I went through your query..... I can understand your concern..... Most people do not experience all of the side effects...Side effects are often predictable in terms of their onset and duration...Side effects are almost always reversible and will go away after treatment is complete...There are many options to help minimize or prevent side effects.... Consult your Neurologist....