Multiple orgasms related.

Hello doctor, How to give multiple orgasms to my partner. My relationship status is single. I'm asking this question just to implement in near future after I'm married. I just wanna know how to give multiple orgasms to my partner in a single session. I heard female orgasm is longer than the male orgasm. Is it true? If yes, why human sexual anatomy is like that. Why there's no balance between men and women. And my next question is, I have read stories about women experiencing orgasms just by hugging (without any sexual stimulation). How is it possible? Please help me with this, so that I could understand these things better. Thank you.
views-icons 39 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Multiple orgasms related.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
What you are explaining are different scenarios and they depend upon their personal interest, knowledge of sex,mood,relationship etc...Normal vaginal sex will not stimulates clitoris...Women may not be sufficiently aroused to feel orgasm You need to adopt ways to arouse her like taking bath together, body message, oral sex, exploring clitoral stimulation , trying sex at a place other than bed room, etc. You may enquire what turns her on and try. Female superior may not be best for her Try doggie style , it gives more stimulation ...for further details consult nearest sexpert they will guide you further.