Multiple gland on neck
Multiple gland in neck from 1 year ..and sometimes I m suffering from fever..and now days I m feeling weak..

Dr. Rohit Raj G R
Pediatrician 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram
Multiple glands on neck can be due to TB, Lymhoma, blood cancer or viral infections. Glands lasting for 1 year with weaknesses warrants immediate investigations to rule out above mentioned things. Please see a physician immediately for full investigations including FNAC.
First of all you have to make it clear the Dignosis of these glands by FNAC and than take homoeopathic medicine by some expert of homoeopathy symptomatically