Multiple Gland in neck
1 gland in neck from 1 year..in starting i m using alopatic treatment bt few months feeling gud..and my gland is srinking..bt now multiple gland in my neck and then i m starting hemeopath treatment..sometimes suffering from fever. Now days feeling weak.

Dr. Rohit Kumar Bhadauria
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Did u get cough and cold on changing of weather.... if yes thn get back to me for the trearment...
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Howrah
Please do a USG of neck glands to know the character and volume of the glands/tumors. Once it is done get back to me for treatment with further details