Mulluscum contagiosum
I have mulluscum contagiosum on my vulva area..the bump size has increased a bit it's almost a month I have it. I am getting married in 25days time...is there a permanent solution for it and does it harm my partner after its cured..does it pass through oral sex

Hello there....., Using a condom while having sex can reduce the risk of passing on Molluscum contagiosum during sexual contact, although this cannot prevent the spread of the virus completely, because it can be passed to nearby areas of skin that are not covered by a condom..... treatment option include liquids, gels or creams that are applied directly to the skin, or minor procedures such as cryotherapy....