MRI required or not
My 3yr old son is v.much normal in behavior.bt has stiffness in his legs due to wch he cnt walk properly..his ortho has asked to do an MRI n CBC Count test saying dat he is spastic type and the problem is in brain.my child goes to school.studies wel.talks like smart kids.how can he b spastic?plz help if MRI is required

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

He might be having mild cerebral palsy disease , get investigations done, it can be in early childhood, MRI is required to rule out other causes
Dr. Rajat Jangir
Orthopedist 8 yrs exp Jaipur
Probable diagnosis : cerebral palsy Cause is ussualy birth asphyxia MRI IS REQUIRED TO RULE OUT OTHER CAUSE OF SPASTICITY from brain and spinal cord He need physiotherapy for the complaints I hope this is helpful. Queries are invited Regards