Moving to India from U.S.

In June I'm moving to Kanchipuram from the U.S. I currently take Vyvanse to treat adult ADHD and I am not sure where or how to get either this medication or something similar in India. I need information on how to proceed in finding a doctor, cost of medication/appointments, and what medications are available for this condition.
views-icons 112 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) needs to be treated by a psychiatrist, vyvanse contains a drug by name lisdexamfetamine which is not easily available in India, METERRA by taj pharmaceuticals was a lisdexamfetamine marketed in India, but I'm not sure if it's still available. Better to consult a psychiatrist in person and ask him for an alternative prescription drug. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?