Movement disorder

. I am suffering from movement disorder from last 8-10 years that is sometimes (not all times duration between 2 attacks may be alternate day to month to years) I have to move my limbs in awkward direction rapidly. It (involuntarily movements) can affect all my body parts including head which is worst. I feel so much pressure/urge in my head that i have to rotate my head clockwise/anticlockwise. All these are temporarily suppressible. My stress is manageable. Sleep is proper. No family history for this. No drinking, no smoking. No Fits, Convulsions. CT Scan/MRI Scan/EEg Normal. I have consulted Neurologist and was told that this may be TICS and prescribed REVOCON (TETRABENZINE). But this is not helping me. So please guide me....... Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Movement disorder

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well if you have been already diagnosed with tics and then being given medications for it and still tr symptoms are not subsiding them I suggest you to go for follow up with the neurologist as he will change the medicines....thank you