Mouth infection

Hello. I posted about my problem fews days earlier as well. Im hvng problem of lumps on inside of both cheeks. There's no pain at all in dat area. But few dayz back I had swelling near right ear n ws feeling pain while eating. I went to ENT n he said it's mouth infection. He prescribed me antibiotic for 5 dayz. It's fourth day since I'm taking medicines but yesterday evening I suddenly had pain on the sides of my neck. It ws not a severe pain. Today morning I had pain again on the sides of my neck n then near ears. Still hvng the pain near ears. Again it's not severe pain. My mouth is getting dry. I'm really worried about my problem. Getting freak about it. Please help me out to. Know the exact problem. Thank

Doctor Answers (1) on Mouth infection

Dr. Sandhya Patil Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Since you have sweeling near ear and pain on either side of neck it indicates you are having some infection which will likely improve by the time you finish the course of antibiotics if you feel no improvement than will need to change the antibiotics after doing a throat swab. You need to start on multi vitamin like supradyn or zincovit once day for a month will reduce the lumps inside the cheek.do gargling with betadine mouth gargle.take paracetamol with aceclo combination for reducing pain twice a day for 3days. have plenty of fluids juices.if still you find no improvement kindly again consult a ent doctor.