Mouth fully not opening.
I am not able to open my mouth full only 2 finger are going inside,because of pan masala it will happen. Is there is any solution for that.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Ashish M Narsana
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Rajkot

First leave the habit of pan masala - if still you haven't. Now for your problem, there are possibilities that your mouth may start opening more again (difficult to say how much). For that you need to consult Homeopathic consultant who takes your proper case and give right Homeopathic medicines and do some exercises of mouth.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Geetanjali Jha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bhopal
Kindly stop eating pan masala altogether and visit a Homoeopath as soon as possible!
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... you are most probably suffering from a condition referred to as "Oral submucous fibrosis" which is a chronic, progressive & scarring precancerous condition of the oral cavity causing you difficulty in opening the mouth, etc. ..It appears to have caused by chewing Gutkha...I would suggest you to consult nearest dental surgeon he will guide you further...