Motor neuron disease

My mother is suffering from motor neuron disease since six years. Do you have any medicine for this??

Doctor Answers (3) on Motor neuron disease

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hello
Surely, Homoeopathy has solution for the neurological problems, as for most of the ailments.
We need more details about the person to treat her. U can consult online or in person for the same