Motion sickness
Hey hi.. this is mounika.. i work as an air hostess in an prestigious company.. i want to continue my career as an hostess, but i've got a very big problem that is vomiting which happens on board .. and it is also happens with me while i travel on air conditioned car.. its been 7 months ive joined.. i feel this is because of air sickness.. and yeah i've also suffering from gastric problems.. recently i observed that my stomach is getting bloat after i eat..

Naresh Kumar Monigari
Consultant Physician 2 yrs exp Karimnagar
Hello, kindly undergo complete neurological and ENT examination before taking it as normal. You can use Tab.vertin 16 mg to suppress vertigo. Most of the times it is peripheral vertigo or during ascent may be because of eustachian tube block. Regarding gastritis kindly avoid spicy foods, cool drinks. take Tab Pantocid L 1-0-0 on empty stomach for 10 days.