Motion Problem for kids

Hi Doctor, I have two kids one is 4 yrs old and another one is 1.5yrs old.they both are having motion problem. Whenever they eat something after that, only after that they do motion this happens many time. Kindly help

Doctor Answers (2) on Motion Problem for kids

Dr. Adil Hingora Raipur | Homeopath
Its simple Indigestion, many of children do not gain weight or they are very lean thin because food does not remain for long time, it can be very well treated with Homeopathy, results are also quick, you can consult us online, after consultation we will send medicine at your given address, you can also discus in Whats App - eight six zero two double zero five triple zero
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello, The kind of behaviour to empty the bowels as soon as food enters the stomach is known as Gastrocolic reflex and is common in kids to certain extent. However,since both your kids are having the same problem and they are not passing stools otherwise makes it necessary for them to undergo a treatment. I would recommend that you take homeopathic treatment for their problem. Homeopathy works very good in such situations and will be helpful specially in pediatric cases.