Motility disorder
Hi, I was diagnosed from food intolorance in 2018. Since then i am on restricted diet. Its my month postpartum m breastfeeding n again having same symptoms. Consulted and dr told me that m having motiloty disorder. Prescribed some medicines. Plz advise what is this problem motility disorder and how i can cure it. M having stomach pain after eating anything. Ppz advice

It's a type of irritable bowel syndrome ( IBS) where you have abdominal discomfort and pain with some form of altered bowel habits. Could be associated with some food allergies or intolerance especially to dairy products ( milk ) / lactose intolerance and gluten ( wheat) intolerance.  Get food allergy test done and be on a lactose and gluten free diet