Mostly worried and sad
I feel sad and worried most of the time. I dont enjoy life and i think i am a weak learner. I am not able to study. Most of the time i feel i want to cry but i am unable to.

Dont worry, all you have to do is visit a closest Psychiatrist. There is always a reason behind everything, can be assessed and the Psychiatrist will surely give you a solution.
Your symptoms are suggestive of depression,  would advise you to consult a psychiatrist either  in person or online. We will be able to resolve your issue