Morphia in body
As doctor says it is morphia Her skin is becoming blackish n day by day its increasing . Sir/Madam Plz prescribe me the best treatment or plz give me some knowledge about the best doctor So that I can visit there as soon as possible. Thank you Yours truly
12 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi. Warm regards. Well morphea cannot be diagnosed without seeing. As I am seeing you are from Siliguri, please visit Dr Sanjay Rathi. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?