Morning Headache
I always experience a throbbing headaches in the morning which at times, accompanies with Nausea too. I have it in the back of my head. The headaches lasts up to noon. And also I don't have a wrong sleeping position too. Then what could be the reason?

Dr. Harisha N L

The first possibility to be considered is migraine, where headache, vomiitng and dizziness are common symptoms. Lack of sleep and stress can aggravate migraine attacks....The other possibility in view of early morning headache and vomiting is raised intra-cranial pressure (ICP). This would require eye examination, and brain scan in some cases to confirm or exclude a diagnosis of raised ICP...Consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.