diabetes-icon
Morning fatigue
I have extreme difficulty in getting up in the Morning. I have been taking thyroid medications as well and have also been diagnosed with cfs since three years. Brief overview of symptoms, 1. Prickly feeling in the leg in the morning 2. Lack of energy to wake up 3. Low body temperature t 4. Feel fine after a few hours

Standard treatment for hypothyroidism involves daily use of the synthetic thyroid hormone levothyroxine. This oral medication restores adequate hormone levels, reversing the signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism...