Morning erection
There was a time when I did not masturbate for a long time, during that period I would get regular morning election. Now I watch porn and masturbate regularly and stopped getting morning erection. How do I get my morning erection back?

Dr. Harisha N L
Mastrubate only when you are sexually exited...not getting morning erection is not a problem until you are getting erections...over doing things might be harmful to you....try to avoid frequency by distraction methods like yoga,meditation,listening to music,by doing activities you like...consult nearest psychiatrist for further help.