More hairloss

Hiii sir/madam I m 22 years old, recently my hairs on head is decreasing gradually, before it was thick n strong but nw it s very thin.,2-3 months ago I went to barber shop n trimmed my hairs very shortly, nw after 2-3 months my hairs have grown very little.. So is der s any measure to be taken to regain my hairs back?? I m totally depressed:( can u say me wat r d factors for hair loss..? So tat I can avoid it completely..!!! Any solution fr gettng my hairs back? Thank u ,

Doctor Answers (1) on More hairloss

Hi. Greetings. See it's important to differentiate between normal hair fall and that which is severe and potentially going to cause significant balding. While this may be tough to predict, and important point is whether there's any history hereditary balding in either maternal or paternal side of your family. Also to check if there's recession significant for your age and if there's thinning of hair. These need to be duly corrected then with medicated hair care serums and lotions to promote hair growth n reduce thinning. Don't get depressed, this can be treated. See a qualified dermatologist near you or further questions may be directed to me on follow up messaging. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.