Moral tooth

I am having pain in my moral tooth with done swelling. What could be the reason for this and is it a serious problem

Doctor Answers (3) on Moral tooth

Swelling in the molar region and pain related to the molar in that area indicates infection caused due to decay in that particular tooth.
I would advise you to contact your dentist and get your treatment done at the earliest.
Dr. Ravi Goyal Thane | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Hello there must have been a deep cavitt leading to infection.. Visit a dentist at earliest so that he may prescribe some medicine to control it and will guide you with the further line of treatment.
In meanwhile is pain is severe use flexon on sos basis and visit someone at earliest.
Hi. Pain in the molar tooth along with swelling indicates presence of pus in the periapical that below the tooth area. Kindly visit a dentist immediately who will do a thorough check up and x-ray of the tooth and suggest you the necessary treatment. He may also prescribe antibiotics initially to reduce the swelling.

Regards,
Dr Varun B Bhatia