Monthly cycle issue

Hi Doc, my age is 22 yrs and my weight is 55 kgs. I had missed my monthly cycle for over 20 days and visited a gynecologist and she advised me to take SYSRON-N tab thrice a day for 3 days after taking the dosage I had very light periods of which the first day was just spotting and was brown in colour which lasted for 5 days. Is there any issue with that or that is normal? As I had periods after 2 months and that too very light. Please suggest something?

Doctor Answers (2) on Monthly cycle issue

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Irregular menstrual cycles can be due to many reasons like anaemia, thyroid disorders, pcod, fibromas, stress, drug intake. If you again miss you cycles next month, then you will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis, hormonal profile. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.