Moisturizer for men

Please tell me Best moisturizer chemical free for men .for normal skin . branded moisturizer are good or not on chemical values .but i want chemical free moisturizer

Doctor Answers (1) on Moisturizer for men

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
The whole concept of Herbal and chemical seems to be wrong. Everything in the world is a chemical, water is a chemical. Air contains chemicals like oxygen and nitrogen. There are various moisturisers available in general and cosmetic stores. I cannot endorse any particular product. Generally a good moisturiser should not be too oily, it should not flare up pimples (when used on the face). Water based moisturising gels can be used on oily areas(face) and oil based moisturisers in dry areas(hands and legs). I have made a small video on moisturisers available on YouTube. You could search for that video on Google. The new trend is to use all plant extracts and plant butters rather than petroleum products that were used earlier. Also new companies are coming out with paraben free products as parabens are thought to play a role in cancer. You have to use a product and decide if you like it. Once your skin adjusts to a particular product continue to use the same one. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore