Missimg period

My periods has not come till now Last month date was 8th july So this month i was expecting it on 4th aug Bt its 23 and still i dont have any sign of periods And yes i m sexually active I even had unprocted sex on 14th july and took i pill wthin 7-8hours And after that i had sex on 22 and 28 th july bt it was protected I have even tested home pregnancy 2 times in a gap of one week Bt both of them showed a negative result Now i tensed Am i pregnant or i m having some other problem Today i went to a doctor she suggested me an ultrasound So what should i do I dont have much money As i m checking ultrasound is bit expensive Please suggest me alternatives Help

Doctor Answers (1) on Missimg period

If you are confident regarding the fact that you have done the pregnancy tests properly, and they have been negative twice, then the delay in periods may be secondary to the ipill. If you have doubts regarding the pregnancy tests you have done at home, and cannot afford an USG, you could have a repeat urine pregnancy test in a lab, which will be cheaper than USG. If that is positive, you will need an USG.