Missed periods
I was quite regular with my periods but dis time it is late by 4 days n still no symptoms , i did urine test twice but it is negative, i hav constant headache and little pain in lower abdomen, dnt uderstand wat to do, i also startd taking meprate, and m unable to eat anythng as i feel lyk vomit but today i ate 2 tyms and still hungry , so mixed symptoms m so confused pls give some advice pls

Hi, along with Meprate take some antacids and wait till result of Meprate therapy.Also avoid food causing acidity and gas.