Missed Period - Urgent
Hello Experts/Doctors, I had a sex with a friend without a condom on 02nd Oct. i-pill taken immediately after orgasm. I don't feel anything if I use a sheath, so. Her date is 04th Oct. She didn't get periods. 03 home test taken, latest today but result is negative and still no periods. She is almost down and depress

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good afternoon thnxs for your Question. dont be so panic.  i think u should consult gynecologist so that proper history and examination help in diagnonsis. but if her tentative date of period is 4th oct. and u did sex with her on 2nd oct. than immediatley i pills given,  that mean u did sex in non risky days so less chance of pregnanacy . her period might be long beacause of i pills. but make sure with gynecologist .