Missed Period

I'm TTC more than 2 years but no success. Last year I got pregnant twice in March and it was ectopic pregnancy and second in December and it was interstitial pregnancy. As my period is irregular so my gynaecologist told me to take duphaston 10 mg from 18th day of period for 10 days so from last 3 months I'm taking that medicine regularly and period came on time last two months but this month it was suppose to start on 11th July but it's not, I took urine pregnancy test at home today which came negative. So I'm worried now, what should I do now. Is there any chance of pregnancy or do I need to wait for few more days or visit to my gyno?? Plz help me what to do.

Doctor Answers (2) on Missed Period

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, yes duphaston(synthetic progesterone) is given regulate cycle, and if you are pregnant most of the urine pregnancy tests will detect pregnancy from 28th day of your cycle, don't worry you can repeat the test again either may be result you need to consult your doctor.