Missed period date

I have a problems that is i misssed my period date this month....bt always theres a white fluid comes out of my vagina through out the year...bt this month i dnt kknw i had missse my period date..i am a taekwondo player nd last month due to some reason i stopped my practice for 1 month now this month i have started with a heavy practice...please tell me why the period is late? and why my uterus wall became so thik?

Doctor Answers (1) on Missed period date

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. some times there can be a delay in the normal cycles like it can come a bit late. but if it doesn't come for a long time, we need to examine you and do a ultrasound to find out whats the cause. the white discharge could be a fungal issue. what uterus wall thickness are you talking about? how much is the thickness? kindly attach the reports of any tests if performed. kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.