Miss period

Me nd my we camre closer1 mnth agii had told him to avoid intercourse bt on his request i agree to have bt when he intend to put his penis into vagina i stopped i afraid as i have read on internenet if the penis is near vagina nd if there is irrectiob there is a risk of i remember there was no irrection nd i feel no pain as we know first time sex gives pain.i missed my period date it was 21june bt still it didnt there any chance of pregnancy?i took a home pregnancy test of sugar and urine bt its showing negative stil i afraid

Doctor Answers (1) on Miss period

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle...Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.