Minor Epilipsy

2 years ago I used to get fits and since then i either have to sleep atleast 8 hours or take medicines. Can you give me any suggestions to get rid of this medical problem?
views-icons 14 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Minor Epilipsy

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
9 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
You should consult any neurologist for that. They will do some tests including EEG followed by some medication. Apart from Allopathy you can also try ayurveda & yoga as a combination therapy. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?