Minor Curved outward bowed leg issue
I have a bowed leg issue since childhood, its genetic. Usually it looks fine but something it really bothers me and make me think if there's any cure for this. I have heard of surgery but want to understand the complications, time of recovery and the risk involved. Also after surgery will i be able to do leg exercises e.g., bench press, weight lifting etc. And will the strength after the surgery be same as normal... Finally if there's anything else without surgery which can help to fix this.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true