Mind problem
Sir, I am unable to remember anything for long time.I am 21 years old.plz suggest me.I am getting stress without any reason.some time my mind get pain
140 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. try to relax and deviate your mind in such a situation...try change of environment... it's anxiety.. may be you should try yoga and meditation not worry..consult a psychiatrist if it doesn't work out..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.