No Active mind
Hi, im 31 years old my concern is related to my Brain ....more than 18 months I'm at home and recently I started going out with friends, I noticed that people are saying that i m forgetting some words while speaking and I'm not having active listening mind and If someone gives any activity I'm failing to do that. I do no why this is happening for me and if someone is speaking wit me i'm interrupting them , I'm not allowing them to speak

Dr. Arun R

Hi, this can be due to some stress. I suggest you to undergo counseling