Mind depress

I am BE student, I studied only for job, but I didn't understanding concept, , I didn't get place anywhere, but I want to earn money, I started working in small store also but I am not getting interest anywhere. Getting mad day by day

Doctor Answers (1) on Mind depress

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi When you say you studied BE only to get a job, I'm assuming you wanted to work in an MNC or a big IT firm. If you feel that you went wrong in your fundamentals then best to go back and study your basics and this can be done staying at home. However, if you have scored less or your interviews didn't go so well then you need to work on your presentation and confidence level. You should go for counseling sessions where you can talk about your disappointments at length and accordingly suggestions will be provided. Don't lose hope, if you work on your strengths and show perseverance you will not lose your mind.