Mild fever with cold
Had a severe cold & running nose from Thursday afternoon, and to stop that I took self medication (2 Cetrizine tablet, 1 in afternoon and then 1 later at night). By Friday morning the running nose had gone but I started feeling feverish, a heavy & congested head & occasional shivering. I again went for self medication and took a Cheston Cold on Friday night & then again on Saturday night. I now feel that the cold is gone but I'm suffering from occasional shivering, slight fever & a really sore body. Being a Sunday can't seem to find a gp around. Kindly advice.

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Get a basic CBC and Malaria Antigen test done and consult a physician with your reports