Fever and Cold with Running nose
My name is Anjan Rema. Since last night I am suffering from Running nose and sore throat. Today morning I , have some mild fever when I wake up from my bed. I have taken Paracetamol 650mg in the morning, since then fever with 98-99 F have come down. But my nose is chocked with mucus. I am feeling very uneasy. Kindly prescribe me medicines with prescription of a doctor. So that Chemist shop won't create any problem while buying medicines. Thanks and regards

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

You need to take a consultation for priscription... We cant give a priscription from here.