liver-icon
Mild Fatty Liver
About 2 weeks back I underwent a routine checkup of my body in which a USG of my abdomen was also conducted. Everything was normal but there was one thing which got me worried, it said that "Mild Fatty Infiltration of Liver". All my reports were normal which includes my blood and urine examination as well. I need to know how alarming is the situation for me and what kind of precaution should I take. I don't face any problems in terms of pain, digestion etc. I also have a good appetite as well. Please let me know.

Hi..... Consider dietary changes. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets may increase insulin levels, so you may want to consider a low-carbohydrate diet .. Don't severely restrict carbohydrates; instead, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty....