Mild depression
I just want to know which oil can I use for doing nasaya karma as I have heard from many people its very good for depression and problem related to brain, my friend also got better but he doesnt know rhe name of oil used. plz help U will save my life

Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms.... Consult Psychiatrist....