Migrinehead in pregnancy

Im using naprodom250 now im PREGNANT 5th month. Having migrine very frequently. It is not even bareable. I am suffering a lot doctor advised me not to take naprodom 250 as it contains of domperidome and naproxen. Please let me know the side effects and any alternative if possible. When migrine starts it effects my ONE SIDE OF MY HEAD AND MY SPINE NECK AND LOWER BACK HURTS BADLY MY EYE BALL HURTS A LOT. Please tell me the side effects of tablet.

Doctor Answers (1) on Migrinehead in pregnancy

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..... Domperidone is antiemetic and naproxen is painkiller... As such there is no adverse effect recorded in pregnancy ...but you must not take it high dose or in injections... Better to consult your doctor once on this issue.... Whenever you have attack go to dark room and sleep for sometime, if frequency of attack is more consult general physician