Im smart last year and now im not
Im smart last year but now im not. Last year i can easily memorize but now i easily forgot my grades are getting lower. I'dont know why this is happening to me. It all started when classes start after the summer vacation by the way im15 years old.please help me thank you.

HELLO, YOU ARE OY FIFTEEN. YOU MUST BE INVOLVED IN OTHER EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES SO YOUR CONCENTRATION IS DIVERSIFIED. YOU KNOW THEIR IS NO MEDICINE FOR CONCENTRATION IN ALLOPATHY, BUT IN AURVEDA BRAHMI IS MENT FOR MEMORY N CONCENTRATION. MEDITATION FOR  THREETO FIVE MINUTES HELPS YOU A LOT. DO YOU HEARD ABOUT BRAHMA KUMARIS THEY ARE VERY EXPERT IN MEDITATION OR ANY ONE YOU KNOW. IN B. KUMARIS AROOM IS MENT WHERE NO NOICE , ALL WHITE WITH ONE RED LIGHT. WHICH IS VERY HELPFUL. O.K, BYE.

One a day weight smart