Migrane head
I think I have migraine. Its been with me for quite a long time. Every time it happen only one side of the head. Mostly on the left. Rekhi or accupenture can help in migraine if yes can u suggest some good place in Delhi.

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, have you got diagnosed having migraine headache. A migraine is a severe, painful headache that is often preceded or accompanied by sensory warning signs such as flashes of light, blind spots, tingling in the arms and legs, nausea, vomiting, and increased sensitivity to light and sound. The excruciating pain that migrainesbring can last for hours or even days. Before going for treatment please consult a neurologist to get yourself diagnosed.