Migraine since yesterday.

It's really bad, I feel nauseas when I move and all kind of vibrations feel bad. I can't do anything properly. And my eyes hurt in light. The migraine has triggers, and yesterday it was triggered with food. I couldn't sleep, then a disprin finally helped me sleep and now it's on again. Pls help.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You have experienced such type of headache earlier as well or is it first time?how is your thirst and appetite now?headache is relieved by anything or not? Revert back with answer for the remedy.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...The migraine headache is usually unilateral and associated with visual disturbance, nausea, vomiting. There are many triggering factors for migraine like strong smells, bright light, emotional stress, insomnia. keep account of the triggering factors and try to avoid them. When you get a headache go into a dark room and rest. You can also consult a general physician or neurologist for further evaluation.