Migraine Problems

My friend is suffering from Migraine. She is trying homeopathy right now, past 2 days she has got attacks. I have always advised her to not to take tea and chocolates, but she is very stubborn and does take tea 2 times a day. Is tea and dark chocolates fine for a person suffering from Migraine ?

Hi...., Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on. Place an ice pack wrapped in a cloth on the back of your neck and apply gentle pressure to painful areas on your scalp.