Migraine pain
I am suffering From migraine since 6 to 7 yrs. I am aware of my triggers but what is the solution to make it come to end??? What is the root cause of migraine pain??? Why does it happen???

Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on

What trigger migraine