Migraine issue
Gm Dr. My friend is getting headache almost every alternate day at the back, down side of the head. It pains like it will blast in some tym n get relief only if he takes pain killers like crocin. Kindly suggest some medicines pllsss..
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. You need to see a neurologist who can correctly diagnose the cause of headache and then start you on the correct medications.Crocin will provide you temporary pain relief only. Regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.