Migraine head ache

Iam suffering from migraine for last 10 years and now a days I'm getting almost 6days a week. While getting up in the morning itself there will be some pain . My friends are saying that it is your feeling, but iam really suffering a lot. Iam in a confusion whether it is feeling or pain exist really

Migraine is a pathological problem not psychological feeling ,you have to avoid triggering situations , Oversleeping,Alcohol beverages,Stress,Exposure to strong stimuli such as bright lights, loud noises, or strong smells,some foods like Chocolate,Dairy products could trigger migraine. The treatment for migraines depends upon on how frequently the headaches occur and how long the headaches last. The treatment of an acute migraine headache may vary from over-the-counter medicines (OTC), like acetaminophen  or ibuprofen  to prescription medications.consult ENT specialist or general physician.