Migraine brain

Hello Dr is there any permanent cure to migraine I am having migraine since 5-6 years when I was in sixth I was diagnosed with it but after some medication I was okay then again in 10th standard I started having regular migraine attacks in intervalI have mentioned which all medicines I take it is okay in within 15 minutes I am sensitive to light and sound when I'm having migraine.. any type of exertion cause migraine even sun is one of the factor I cannot do any exercise as I start few days I get migraine attacks and then it is okay as it is part of normal routine please tell me if there is any permanent rescue or cure of migraine

Doctor Answers (1) on Migraine brain

General Physician
This is one of the problems where you have no permanent cure. The cause also not fully known. Various thoeries exisr. But triggers are known to act on sensitive people. You have to avoid them. Consult a physician. Attack can be aborted if you start medicine eary.