Migrain problem
My mother is suffering from migrain for the last 10 years...Please give me suggestions so that this disease can be cured...Leaving medicine is their any other alternatives ???...

Hi, Pain-relieving medications. Also known as acute or abortive treatment, these types of drugs are taken during migraine attacks and are designed to stop symptoms that have already begun. Preventive medications. These types of drugs are taken regularly, often on a daily basis, to reduce the severity or frequency of migraines.